Terms of Sale & Warranty
Precision Vision Pty Ltd hereby guarantees the following terms to the End-User Purchasers/Product Owners/Customers
- All the Precision Vision products have a three-year warranty service from the purchase date.
- If the product is found to be defective after 30 days from the delivery day of the product to the owner, Precision Vision Pty Ltd will repair or replace any part or parts of the product if the defect is due to the defective material and manufacturing faults. All the freight charge including insurance will be borne by the owner/buyer.
- If the returned product is found not to be defective, or defective due to misuse, Precision Vision Pty Ltd will either return the product to the product owner at the owner’s expense, or repair and return the product all at the owner’s expense of fixing fee and shipping fee.
- For all shipping process described in term 1, 2, 3, 4, above, the side who is responsible for the shipping fee will take over the shipping insurance cost and any risk of loss during shipping if uninsured.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the system.
- All prices quoted through the Precision Vision Pty Ltd Website include postage and insurance to capital cities within Australia.
This warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
– Any damage due to improper operations or force.
– Any disassembly by the user or other unauthorized organizations.
– The product is not purchased from an authorized dealer.
– The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.